Visual Processing Courses and Vision Development Multi-Matrix Game Recommended by P.A.V.E.
Visual Processing Courses and Vision Development Game Recommended by P.A.V.E.
Our founder, Marjie Thompson, C.O.V.T., was a a key advisor to the development of these courses on Vision & the Brain and conducting an educational Vision Assessment to understand compensation tactics and identify children who would benefit from professional evaluation, diagnosis and treatment. View sample clips from the video courses. With every order a generous donation will be made to Parents Active for Vision Education. Learn More Now
- Pro Site
- Support P.A.V.E.®
- Contact Us
- Find a Doctor
- Vision Terms Glossary
- What is Behavioral Optometry?
- What is Vision Training/Therapy?
- A Summary of Research and Clinical Studies on Optometric Vision Therapy
- Recommended Reading & Video List
- Understanding the Individualized Education Program (IEP) Cycle
- IEP – Know Your Rights!
- IEP Due Process Hearings: by Robert K. Crabtree
- P.A.V.E.®'s Board of Directors
- P.A.V.E.® may be in your area!
- In Memory of Marjie Thompson